- Course opens: Mon, Feb 04 2013
- Course expires: Fri, Jul 19 2013
- Non-member Cost: $525.00
- Member Cost: $425.00
This is a live event on July 19-21, 2013.
This activity is being held to educate A/I physicians, Fellows in Training and office administrators and managers on effective practice management strategies and provide them tools that can be used in their individual practices.
- AAAAI Member: $425.00
- Non-Member: $525.00
- Fellows-In-Training: $80.00 - Fellows should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.
- Practice managers and other administrative staff from a member practice will receive the member registration rate. Contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Book Your Hotel Today: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/AAAAI13
Please see the attached Workshop Schedule for a list of all sessions.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2013. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2014 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
Identify the new allergy service and procedure codes for 2013-14 and apply them effectively to my practice to obtain optimal reporting and reimbursement, as well as what changes I need to be aware of regarding the ICD-10 conversion.
Describe how the implementation of an electronic medical record impacts clinical workflow.
Understand what an accountable care organization (ACO) is and how an allergy practice fits into the ACO structure.
List three financial vital signs an allergy practice needs to track.
Understand how to use various web tools for point of care reference, education and outreach.
- A/I Practice Managers
- A/I Administrators
- A/I Fellows in Training
- Physician Assistants
- Other clinical and nonclinical allergy practice staff involved in practice management issues.