- CME: 2.00
- Attendance: 2.00
- Course opens: Mon, Jul 01 2013
- Course expires: Wed, Sep 09 2015
- Non-member Cost: $0.00
This live webinar is scheduled for September 10, 2013.
REGISTATION IS NOW CLOSED! If you have already registered and need to complete the pre-test, pre-evaluation and register on the webinar platform, please click the red "Take Course" button below and complete steps 1-4.
This webinar is being recorded and will be available at a later date. Watch your email for more information.
The webinar will focus on CPT/RUC, Allergy Practice Parameter, USP, Regulatory and Statutory requirements for allergy practitioners in the areas of vial preparation, use of modifier 25, interpretation of "skin test interpretation" requirements, and various other requirements. We will use new codes for ingestion challenge, venom/drug testing as well as examples from other allergy specific codes and allergy vial preparation codes to instruct our members on current requirements and how they must comply with various current rules, regulations and standards.
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2014. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2014 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Apply AAAAI, ACAAI, JCAAI appoved guildelines for sterile preparation of allergy vials.
- Anaylyze medical records in the office to determine if they meet requirements for proper use of modifier 25.
- Clarify and explain Medicare and CPT requirements for providing allergy skin tests.