- Attendance: 13.50
- CE: 16.20
- CME: 13.50
- Course opens: Thu, Jan 30 2014
- Course expires: Tue, Jun 30 2015
- Non-member Cost: $525.00
Online registration is now closed but you can still join us in Atlanta and register onsite.
Onsite Registration will open on July 18, 2014 at 1:00pm.
This is a live meeting on July 18-20, 2014 in Atlanta, GA
Registration Closes July 13, 2014 at 11:59pm (CST)
Housing Deadline: Group rate has been extended to July 4, 2014. Subject to Availability.
READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY
No Group Registrations. Registrants MUST register using their personal accounts. Do Not Use Your Physician's OR Anyone Else's Account.
You do not need to be a AAAAI Member to create an account.
The practice management workshop focuses on the business side of medicine and aims to educate A/I physicians, Fellows in Training and office administrators and managers on effective practice management strategies and provide them tools that can be used in their individual practices.
Session topics include: billing and coding, office financial management, human resources and risk management issues and office technology are appropriate for both physicians and their office staff.
*Meeting Bonus* Urticaria: Evidence-Based Approaches to Improve Care - Registration is FREE, go to http://education.aaaai.org/urticaria14 to register.
- Select "Yes" to enroll. This triggers you to login
- Login with your AAAAI username and password. Forgot Login/New to AAAAI Registration: Select option to reset or create new, enter your email address and click "Continue"
- After logging in, return to the 2014 Practice Management Workshop" registration page.
- Select the sessions you plan to attend by day (Below).
- Click 'Add to Cart"
- Member or staff from a member practice enter coupon code (contact AAAAI for coupon code) and click "Apply to order"
- Click "Checkout"
- Complete the billing and payment information.
- Click "Review" order
- Click "Submit" order
Credit must be claimed by June 30, 2015. Any credit request on or after July 1, 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
After attending the practice management workshop, attendees will be able to:
1. Explain the steps allergy practices need to take to be ready for the conversion to ICD-10.
2. List three ways a practice website and/or social media can be used to grow an allergy practice.
3. Describe what ACA implementation means for an allergy practice in terms of retaining/gaining patients as well as how the law affects the allergist as a business owner.
4. Create or update an employee handbook for your practice.
5. Understand how to meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements
Allied Health Professionals