- Course opens: Fri, Aug 16 2013
- Course expires: Sat, Sep 24 2016
- Non-member Cost: $0.00
All AAAAI members interested in using the Allergy/Immunology Clinical Rotation Curriculum when hosting students and residents in their practices must first register here. This module includes the registration form and basic faculty resources for working with students and residents when they work through the curriculum. Soon you will also have access to additional learning resources; depending on your prior experience as a teacher or preceptor you may be required to complete these resources in order to be approved as a faculty member in the program.
To register as a faculty member and use the curriculum in your practice, start by clicking the red "Yes" button to login, or the "Take Course" button to begin signing up.
Upon completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
1. Identify best practices to apply when teaching students in a busy clinical practice setting.
2. Describe effective assessment strategies to use when evaluating learners.
3. Provide effective feedback to learners.
AAAAI physician members who serve as preceptors for medical students and residents completing an allergy/immunology rotation in their practices