- CME: 2.00
- Attendance: 2.00
- Course opens: Thu, Nov 07 2013
- Course expires: Wed, Dec 31 2014
- Non-member Cost: $125.00
Registration is Closed. This webinar is being recorded and will be available to purchase at the same price as the live webinar. The recording should be available in 3-4 weeks. Please watch the AAAAI Continuing Education Catalog and your emails from the JCAAI.
This is a live webinar on January 21, 2014 from 8:00pm-10:00pm(EST).
The Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a socio-economic/political advocate of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The goal of this webinar is to familiarize and educate physicians and their staff of the changes in diagnostic coding.
To register: Download the JCAAI ICD-10 Part II Registration Instructions below.
After completing your registration, come back to this site and complete the following (mandatory to claim credit).
- Click the red "Take Course" button.
- Review the CME Info
- Download the handout
- Complete and submit the pre-test
- Please watch your email 24 hrs prior to the webinar for information on accessing the live webinar.
General questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Implement and utilize ICD10CM in the practice of Allergy and Immunology Medicine.
- Identify specific rules and guidelines in ICD10CM specific to the practice of Allergy and Immunology and other specialties which patients have co-morbidities.
- Implement ICD10CM into practice using the general and chapter specific guidelines for coding for Allergy and Immunology.
- Recognize and assist practitioners with ICD-10 related questions.
Practicing Allergist and Immunologist