- CME: 2.00
- Attendance: 2.00
- Course opens: Tue, Nov 05 2013
- Course expires: Mon, Nov 30 2015
- Non-member Cost: $0.00
JCAAI: Coding and Compliance Best Practices Recordings
This course focuses on CPT/RUC, Allergy Practice Parameter, USP, regulatory and statutory requirements for allergy practitioners in the areas of vial preparation, use of modifier 25, interpretation of "skin test interpretation" requirements, and various other requirements. New codes for ingestion challenges and venom/drug testing, as well as examples from other allergy specific codes and allergy vial preparation codes, are reviewed to instruct our members on current requirements and how they must comply with current rules, regulations and standards.
- Physicians can claim up to 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 4.00 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits.
Physicians must complete the following to earn MOC Credit.
- Part I
- Part II
- Part III
- Part IV
- Part V
These recordings are from the September 10, 2013 webinar, JCAAI: Coding and Compliance Best Practices webinar.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Recordings: These activities require a Flash player.
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Apply AAAAI, ACAAI, JCAAI appoved guildelines for sterile preparation of allergy vials.
- Anaylyze medical records in the office to determine if they meet requirements for proper use of modifier 25.
- Clarify and explain Medicare and CPT requirements for providing allergy skin tests.